December 3, 2022

Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Access all content on our website for $9.99 per month
Access all content on our website for 48 hours
 Verify you have a print subscription to get free digital access to our website
Northeast/North Central Nebraska’s most trusted, comprehensive, and timely news source
Ashley Schutt of Meadow Grove received a purple ribbon for modeling her cranberry red dress for the Shopping in Style division. Ashley is a member of the Newman Huskers 4-H Club.
Alexis Hoffmann received a blue ribbon in the State Fair 4-H Fashion Show in her gray and black plaid jumper she sewed. Alexis is a member of the Young Achievers 4-H Club and lives near Norfolk.
Skyler Tegeler of Meadow Grove received a purple ribbon for modeling the rust-colored romper she constructed. Skyler is a member of the Newman Huskers 4-H Club.
Serenity Strong received a blue ribbon in the Shopping in Style modeling division. A member of the NexGeneration 4-H Club, Serenity resides in Newman Grove.
Ashley Schutt of Meadow Grove received a purple ribbon for modeling her cranberry red dress for the Shopping in Style division. Ashley is a member of the Newman Huskers 4-H Club.
Alexis Hoffmann received a blue ribbon in the State Fair 4-H Fashion Show in her gray and black plaid jumper she sewed. Alexis is a member of the Young Achievers 4-H Club and lives near Norfolk.
Skyler Tegeler of Meadow Grove received a purple ribbon for modeling the rust-colored romper she constructed. Skyler is a member of the Newman Huskers 4-H Club.
Serenity Strong received a blue ribbon in the Shopping in Style modeling division. A member of the NexGeneration 4-H Club, Serenity resides in Newman Grove.
Madison County 4-H members were among 192 4-H members who participated in the 4-H Fashion Show at Grand Island last month. This year, the Nebraska State Fair 4-H Fashion Show was divided into three, smaller fashion shows to accommodate the runway space in Raising Nebraska.  Participants in the 4-H fashion show modeled for a panel of judges and for a crowd estimated at 700 during the Nebraska State Fair.
Alexis Hoffmann received a blue ribbon in the State Fair 4-H Fashion Show in her gray and black plaid jumper she sewed. Alexis is a member of the Young Achievers 4-H Club and lives near Norfolk.
Ashley Schutt of Meadow Grove received a purple ribbon for modeling her cranberry red dress for the Shopping in Style division. Ashley is a member of the Newman Huskers 4-H Club.
Serenity Strong received a blue ribbon in the Shopping in Style modeling division. A member of the NexGeneration 4-H Club, Serenity resides in Newman Grove.
Skyler Tegeler of Meadow Grove received a purple ribbon for modeling the rust-colored romper she constructed. Skyler is a member of the Newman Huskers 4-H Club.
Kearney was too much for the Norfolk High boys tennis squad on Wednesday afternoon, sweeping all nine varsity matches in dual action.
Over the past several years, thanks to the disappearance of our habitat, our pheasant hunting in Northeast Nebraska is minimal.
MADISON — A South Dakota midwife had her case bound over to Madison County District Court on Monday.
LAUREL — The Laurel community has compiled quite the list of accomplishments in the past few years alone.
STANTON — A man who has a criminal history littered with drug-related convictions was sentenced to prison on Monday.
It’s October now.
Recently, a Gallup  survey indicated that Americans are increasingly skeptical of news they think is filled with bias. In that survey, it was found that 36% of U.S. adults reported that they interacted with the media with a great deal or fair amount of trust. That leaves 64% of the public wi…
One of the most useful household items we own isn’t the timed coffee maker or the hot air fryer. It’s our door lock.
Kyla Robinson of Norfolk High School has been selected for the 2022-23 Believers & Achievers, which is a statewide program designed to give recognition to Nebraska’s future leaders. Robinson is one of 48 finalists chosen across the state.

source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.